Anti viruses are not compactable with each other, it will cause system instability if two or more of them are installed on a single system. Therefore, all antivirus has to be removed, include expired or trial version, before you install the ESET product.
- In general, most of the antivirus can be removed by the following procedure:
- Click “Start” >> “Control Panel” and then “Add or remove program”
- Select the antivirus program and click “Remove”
- When ask for confirmation, please click “yes” or/and “next”
- Restart your computer after finish
If you have currently installed ESET NOD32 version 2.7 in your computer, please download this removal tool to uninstall it
ESET NOD32 2.7
You may also visit the following antivirus web page to download corresponding removing tool.
(Be careful:Tools below are for reference only, please contact the manufacturer for correct operation)
|Manufacturer||Removing Tool||Contact Number|
|Kaspersky||Kaspersky 5.0 Kaspersky 6.0||(852) 3529 1902|
|Symantec/ Norton||Norton||(852) 2598 1234|
|Trend Micro||Trend Micro||(852) 2612 0099|